Wheelie Bin Storage Privacy and Cookies Policy
Who we are:
Wheelie Bin Storage Part of Jaydee Living Ltd,
Ashchurch Business Centre,
Telephone: 01684 368213
Company number: 05895231
VAT Number: GB977736161
Email: [email protected]
1. Data and Information Collected
To operate our website, it is essential that we collect and/or process certain data, such as, but not limited to, the following:
- 1.1 Information regarding your visits to our website, any resources you used such as traffic data, location data, weblogs, and any communication data.
- 1.2 Forms filled out on our website allow us to collect information about you regarding registration or purchases you make.
- 1.3 Any data collected from communications to us from you, for any reason.
2. What we do with the Data Collected
Any information collected and stored regarding you is to enable us to offer better services to you.
We may also use the data collected for the following:
- 2.1 To offer you information you asked for from out site, in direct relation to our services or products.
- 2.2 To send you promotional emails or newsletters
- 2.3 To contact you for market research
We do not share any information that could identify you with our advertisers or third parties. However, on occasion, we may share statistics about our site’s visitors.
3. Where is the data held
All information provided is held on a secure server, behind several firewalls, and is password protected.
All information such as your personal profile is password protected with a password you decide. We recommend for added security of your personal profile you do not use a common password or share your password with anyone. We recommend you make a unique and secure password. To make a secure password we recommend:
- Using over 12 characters,
- Use a mixture of upper and lower case letters,
- Use numbers and symbols,
- Don’t use something personal or common substitutes,
Cookies may be used to gather this general internet data. When used, cookies are downloaded to your computer without prompting. The cookie file is then stored on your hard drive, enabling us to analyse website traffic, store information on your preferences (to speed up your searches), and also to test new content on our website.
All computers can block cookies by activating the browser settings. There is a place to enable you to decline cookies under the options menu. Please note if you decline cookies you may experience limited access to certain areas of our site.
5. Sharing Your Information
Wheelie Bin Storage will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your express permission to do so, or the law requires it.
- 5.1 We may be obliged to disclose your personal data to comply with a legal obligation.
- 5.2 If applicable, we may share your personal information to any group member. This will include subsidiaries or holding companies we may work with.
- 5.3 If we sell part or all of our business or assets, we may share personal data with the new owner.
- 5.4 Fraud protection may require a sharing of your information.
6. Your Rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. This can be done by checking certain boxes when filling out online forms, or you can do this at any time by contacting us on the details above.
You can also request that we remove all information that we hold on you personally, you can do this by emailing [email protected]. Our team will endeavor to process your request within 10 working days.
7. Third Party Links
8. How Long We Hold Your Data
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. In general, we will keep your data for the duration of our relationship with you and for a certain period afterward. In considering how long to keep it, we take into account the nature of the information, the nature of the relationship with you, the relevance of the information, and our obligations to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
If a user is registered on our website, the information they provide is stored in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
9. Changes to our Privacy & Cookies Policy
To remain compliant with data protection laws and legislations, we may, from time to time, be required to make changes to our Privacy and Cookies Policy. All changes will be updated on this page, and if necessary, notified to you in writing.
“In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.”