Updated: 18th January 2022
Damaged or Defective Goods
If the goods received are damaged or defective in any way, please notify us immediately upon receipt. We will require photographs of any damaged parts and a detailed damage report to be communicated to us in writing within 3 days of receiving the goods.
If the Seller agrees that the Goods are damaged or defective, we shall:
- Replace the defective Goods within 28 days of receiving the Buyer’s notice,
- Refund to the Buyer the price for the goods which are defective,
However, the Seller shall have no further liability to the Buyer in respect thereof, and the Buyer may not reject the Goods if delivery is not refused or notice given by the Buyer as aforesaid. No Goods may be returned to the Seller without the prior agreement in writing of the Seller.
The cost of damage to or loss of the Goods shall pass to the Buyer if the Goods are delivered to an address other than that stated on the Seller’s contract (unless agreed in writing prior to delivery).
Returns & Refund Policy
The Buyer has the right to cancel any order before the goods are dispatched by the Seller.
- If the buyer cancels before dispatch but after payment has been made, the seller will refund the full amount of the order.
- Cancellations made after the order has been dispatched will not be valid until the order has been delivered.
- Once the order has been received, it is the buyer’s responsibility to return the items to the seller and request a refund.
- We cannot accept the return of items that have been assembled.
Once you have started the build – it will be deemed that you were happy with the goods and we will not accept any returns.
We will not accept returns if the products have been built, altered by applying chemicals or paints to the surfaces or by altering or customising the product in any way that could be deemed as you using or treating the products as your own.
While in your possession, you must keep any products you intend to return to us in good condition. Products must be returned in the same condition as they were delivered. If products were delivered flat packed, they must be returned in the same way. Every effort must be taken to ensure that the product(s) to be returned are packed well to avoid damage or loss of parts in transit.
- Items must be returned within fourteen days of delivery, in the same condition in which they were received. The buyer will be responsible for any costs incurred in returning the goods to the seller. If the items are returned in perfect condition, the buyer will be reimbursed within 14 working days.
All returns must be delivered in the way they were delivered (e.g. flat packed on a pallet)
The return address is as follows:
Wheelie Bin Storage,
Ashchurch Business Centre,
Made-to-order, customised and personalised items cannot be returned or canceled.
For information on returning goods that are damaged or defective please see the previous section.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
Only regular-priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
Contact us at [email protected] for questions related to refunds and returns.