Wheelie Bin Storage
Welcome to wheeliebinstorage.co.uk, the UK’s leading supplier of premium quality timber wheelie bin storage units for gardens, driveways and public areas.
In a world where we are encouraged to reuse, reduce and recycle and take care of the environment, bins have become part of daily life, but let’s face it, they are not the most attractive of objects to have in your garden or driveway! Fortunately, there is a solution, and with a high quality outdoor wheelie bin storage unit, you can create the garden or outside area you have always dreamed of, without unsightly bins distracting from your beautifully manicured lawn or prized rose garden. If you have just one wheelie bin why not view our range of singles, we are confident you will find a unit that you will like.
Advantages of Wheelie Bin Storage Sheds
- Hide your unsightly wheelie bins
- They are aesthetically pleasing and prevent your bins from spoiling your garden view
- Keep them secure (lockable hasp available) and prevent unauthorised access
- Prevent vermin or pests from gaining access to your bins
- Protection from the elements (prevent your bins from blowing over)
- Our units are environmentally friendly – sourced from FSC certified forests
Available in a variety of shapes, sizes (including doubles and triples), wood finishes and designs to compliment every landscape, our premium wheelie bin storage sheds are manufactured from quality timber, pre-treated for ultimate weather resistance, and designed to blend effortlessly into your garden or patio.
Why buy a wooden storage unit?
Cleverly designed to hide away your wheelie bins while still providing easy access, our storage units (also known as wheelie bin sheds) are made from FSC sustainable resources, delivered with all fixtures, fittings and clear assembly instructions, and equipped with narrow air vents that prevent unpleasant odours while keeping vermin and rodents at bay.
- private residences
- In fact, all outdoor areas where rubbish and recyclable waste is stored, our freestanding wheelie bin storage units will not only improve the appearance of your landscape, but they can also prevent vandalism and unauthorised access too, making them a great investment for all public places.
Whether you are limited on space, or have a huge outdoor area to maintain, we’ve got the perfect wheelie bin storage unit for you. Single, Double, Triple, Combination and not to mention our premium range of Recycling Box Storage Units and Log Storage, which all feature within our exclusive range. If you are not sure which option is right for your business or home, please get in touch, our professional customer service team will be more than happy to assist you.
View our Range of Storage Units
5 Reasons Why You Need a Wheelie Bin Storage Unit
There is no doubt about it, wheelie bins are practical, especially if you live in a large family home that generates lots of household waste, but the fact is, they do nothing for your kerb side appeal. Big, bulky, and often brightly coloured, wheelie bins can be a real eyesore for proud homeowners, which is why many are turning to Wheelie Bin Storage Units to keep their ugly rubbish receptacles out of sight and out of mind until collection day.
- Aesthetic – When made from premium quality, pre-treated timber, Wheelie Bin Storage Units are both extremely practical and aesthetically pleasing. Designed to hide your plastic wheelie bins from view, while still allowing quick and easy access, they are a great investment for anyone who is tired of seeing ugly wheelie bins cluttering up their garden or driveway. Made to look like a small wooden shed or chest, wooden wheelie bin stores look fabulous in manicured gardens, on patios, and even outside terraced properties that have virtually no outdoor space, and as they are designed to withstand adverse weather conditions, they retain their smart appearance for years to come.
- Keep Local Wildlife at Bay – The beauty of a wooden wheelie bin chest, is that it can be locked to keep the local wildlife at bay. If you live in rural areas, chances are that you have experienced rodents and pests emptying the contents of your bin all over the garden! This simply doesn’t happen with a wheelie bin storage unit, especially those that have been floor-mounted as there are no points of entry, and so the rats, squirrels, foxes, and badgers become your neighbour’s problem – not yours!
- Weather Resistance – The Great British Weather is anything but ‘great’ during the winter months, and while council-issued wheelie bins are made from water-resistant plastics, they stand little chance in gale-force winds and torrential rains that can see them blown down the street or filled with water. With a wheelie bin storage unit, your bins remain securely enclosed within the weather-resistant structure, so they stay exactly where you left them, and your rubbish remains your business!
- Environmentally Friendly – Top quality, UK manufactured wooden wheelie bin storage units are made from pre-treated timber sourced from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified forests. This means that local communities were consulted, wildlife habitats were protected, and that the highest social and environmental standards were upheld in the forests where the wood was sourced. An eco-friendly alternative to plastic wheelie bin stores, wooden storage units are both recyclable and biodegradable, and so they are the obvious choice for environment-conscious homeowners who care about the planet.
- Prevent Unauthorised Access – Fly-tipping is already a problem across many UK counties, and with many areas set to introduce three-weekly rubbish collections in the coming months, the fly-tipping problem is not set to improve anytime soon. If your wheelie bins are regularly filled with other people’s rubbish and waste, a quality double wheelie bin storage unit is the perfect solution for you. Not only are they lockable with regular padlocks, but they can be secured to the floor with the optional purchase of ground fixing bolts, so you can create a solid structure that will prevent tampering and unauthorised access, and keep your wheelie bins safely locked away until collection day.